Alright, here's my first stage that the world will see.
SUCHACOOLSTAGE!! is an awesome stage. I think the name says that by itself, though. Anyway, this stage is great because it combines a rage cage with a top section emphasizing aerial fighting.
This stage was inspired by two of my previous stages; North vs. South and East vs. West. Those stages emphasized the utilization of platforms to move either up and down or right and left. The single moving platform in SUCHACOOLSTAGE!! facilitates both left-right movement and up-down movement.
I also liberally filled the stage with ice blocks and falling blocks, but don't worry I have normal blocks on the end of the stage so that players can easily grab on or tether. The stage is best played with three or four players, but two-player games will be fun as well. The stage is just a little too big for two players.
I think it's a badass stage, so why don't you check it out.
Thanks for checking out the site,
Variable Gear
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment