skip to main | skip to sidebar

Custom Destination: Stage Designs for Smash Bros.

What's up? This site is a partner of Battlefield Architecture and is a great source for original, fun, and exciting Smash Bros. stages for you to download and play. I'll provide readers a look at the original inspiration for each of my stages and the iterative process of designing stages in Brawl. Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a good time!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello World!

Well, we're live...

...but I won't be able to do much until I go back to school.
Posted by Vincent Graves at 5:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Vincent Graves
I am currently studying at UNO. I have no idea what I am going to major in. I design Smash Bros. Stages and spam EvAv with Evil Avnovice.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • 50+ more Screenshots for your Viewing Pleasure!
      • Spike Cellar - A Stage for Fans of Spikes and Spel...
      • Check out these Pictures!
      • SUCHACOOLSTAGE!!
      • Hello World!

Virtual Places to See

  • 1UP
  • Ars Technica
  • Cheap Ass Gamer
  • Digg - Gaming
  • DS Fanboy
  • engadget
  • Evil Avatar
  • Gamasutra Features
  • Gamasutra News
  • Game Set Watch
  • Game | Life
  • GameFAQs
  • GamePolitics
  • Gamespot
  • GayGamer
  • IGN
  • Joystiq
  • Kotaku
  • Level Up
  • MTV Multiplayer
  • Next-Gen
  • PS3 Fanboy
  • PSP Fanboy
  • Raph Koster
  • Ryan Shwayder's Nerfbat
  • Sexy Video Game Land
  • Shacknews
  • The Escapist
  • Wii Fanboy
  • WOW Insider
  • XBOX 360 Fanboy
  • Zen of Design

NYTimes.com Home

Loading...

GameTrailers: Latest 5

Loading...

GameVideos: Latest 5

Loading...